Client Development Director

Company Description

About the Business Division:

This role is part of ONEHealth Communications, a subsidiary of M3 Inc., which is a specialist Healthcare Communications agency working in partnership with our clients to deliver end-to-end marketing services across three key areas of Media Buying, Creative and Content and Email, currently employing a team of 32. This is supported by Data4NHS, providing one of the largest GDPR compliant email databases of Healthcare Professionals (HCP) in the UK.​

Job Description


The role is a new role within the existing Commercial team, dual role answering into the Commercial Director. Approx. 60% of the role will be dedicated to sourcing and making contact with businesses and brands where ONEHealth does not currently have a presence so you can begin to sell in our range of services. The remaining 40% of the role will involve growing a small portfolio of existing accounts and leading on all commercial aspects of the account. This will include leading on annual tactical planning, leading regular TEAMs and F2F meetings alongside the Media and Account Management leads and overall maximising opportunities for both ONEHealth and the client.

Main Duties and Responsibilities

  • Business understanding understand clients’ business sectors and closely monitor competitors. Gain an in-depth understanding of their business needs and how ONEHealth can help address them.
  • Lead generation responsibilities that will include use of platforms such as LinkedIN along with attending industry events and shows as a way of generating, developing and managing new leads
  • Proposal generation responsible for seeking out business opportunities across white space pharma clients and portfolio of accounts. Work with the wider team to lead on proposal writing
  • Closing business strong ability and focus on negotiation and closing business
  • Forecasting responsible for updating individual pipeline and delivering accurate forecasts on an on-going basis


  • 5 years+ commercial experience in a healthcare marketing agency and/or Pharmaceutical Company delivering multi-channel, digital communication solutions
  • Pre-existing network of contacts within pharma/healthcare market
  • Confident and keen to present the ONEHealth offering to new and existing clients
  • Strong ability to generate F2F meetings with both new and existing clients
  • Proactive and hungry for commercial success
  • Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
  • High level customer relationship skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain customer relationships
  • The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a consultative/needs based approach to the selling of products and services with a strong emphasis on building rapport with a range of stakeholders to then effectively sell in relevant services
  • Working knowledge of the ABPI code of conduct

Additional Information

About M3 EU:

M3 EU is at the forefront of healthcare innovation, offering digital solutions across healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, and more. Since our inception in 2000, we’ve seen remarkable growth, fuelled by our mission to utilize the internet for a healthier world and more efficient healthcare systems.

Our success is anchored in our trusted digital platforms that engage physician communities globally, facilitating impactful medical education, precise job placement, and insightful market research. M3 EU prides itself on a dynamic and innovative work environment where every team member contributes to global health advancements.

Joining M3 EU means being part of a dedicated team striving to make a significant difference in healthcare. We provide a unique opportunity for you to be at the cutting edge of healthcare innovation, shaping the future in a meaningful career. Embrace the chance to drive change with M3 EU.